Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 193: Saturday outing

I'm taking a trip down to Laughlin today. This is going to be a first for me, as I've never really been to Laughlin. Something new to do and gets me out of the house and out of Vegas for a couple of days and I don't think that's a bad thing. One of my lady friends asked me to go with her,that's the reason I'm going. The hotel we're staying has both a pool and a private beach on the riverside and I need to get me some sunscreen before we go (do not want another sunburn, thenkyewverymuch!). One sunburn per summer is about my limit. I really hate the itchy, peeling stage of a sunburn.

The plan is to go down, check in, and then hang out by the pool or beach and catch some rays and enjoy ourselves and each other. We'll drive back sometime tomorrow afternoon. Now before anyone starts thinking "happy ending", I'm going to point out that for both of us, this is purely a "friends with benefits/no strings attached" relationship. Everybody knows my situation and she's got a situation of her own going on. We have a nice, uncomplicated agreement going on between us and I'm not looking for anymore complications in my life.

So I'm logging off now, this is the end of today's transmission from your not-so-humble scribe. I'll be posting again late tomorrow.

Bonjour!

No comments:

Post a Comment