Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 197: I know what's missing...

Actually, anyone that knows me knows what's missing. I can date a thousand women over a thousand years and it wouldn't make a difference. I can go on weekend trips with a younger woman and go out to all the parties and things still don't change inside me. I can have long heart to hearts with another one but my heart belongs to someone else.

And no matter what I say, no matter what I do, no matter what, unless she decides she wants to be with me, I don't stand a chance. It's as simple as that. Sometimes I wish I could just let go of these feelings, but I can't. If I were to give up those feelings, I wouldn't be me. I am the way I am. If I anything I could do or say would win her back, you can bet I would do it. Well, with the exception of my daughter. I wouldn't give my daughter up for anything.

You know, usually identifying a problem helps you to resolve it. Not in this case. [sigh]

I still believe that sometime in the future we will find our path back together. But sometimes it takes a long time to find that path.

Do Svidanja.

No comments:

Post a Comment