Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 196:

How blank can I possibly be tonight? Not a single flippin' idea for the blog tonight.

Nothing

Nada

Zilch

Zippo!

Ugh, I hate this. Only thing I hate more than being blank is having a Kidney Stone. I'm usually very articulate and capable of writing on almost any subject, even if it's only an opinion.

Ah well, With nothing else coming to mind I might as well talk about the Movie Candace and I saw tonight. We went to go see Cars 2. Not a bad little movie, good for families and seeing the first one is unnecessary to understand what is going on. Good thing, since I never saw it. I do kind of wish we had been able to see it in 3d, the Italian scenes would have been fantastic in 3d. I do kind of wish someone else had been selected as the voice for Mater. Everytime he spoke, I could only see Larry the Cable Guy. Blah.

I hope this plateau I'm on ends soon. The whole thing is starting to feel like I'm just spinning my wheels with everything I'm doing. I just can't seem to make any headway with anything right now. I know I've done really, truly amazing with the weight loss and everything related to it, but I feel...empty inside. Like I'm incomplete. Like something is just missing. Something important. Maybe it's just because of the stones and the plateau, but something doesn't feel right anymore.

Lehitra'ot.

No comments:

Post a Comment