Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 200: A milestone

Wow. Until I sat down to actually write this, I didn't realize that this is day 200 since my surgery. 200 days since I started this journey. In that time there have been ups, downs, gains, losses, and all sorts of emotional rollercoasters to deal with. Since today was day 200, I decided to take a chance and check my weight. Unfortunately, there was no change in my weight. I'll check on Monday like I normally do.

I had to go out and buy a wedding present for my niece. She's getting married in early September and I wanted to make sure her registry wasn't completely wiped out. I can't actually make the wedding, but if my manager will work with me, I might be able to make the reception. It kind of depends on him.

Well, since this is 200 days since my surgery, I think I'll go out and have some fun tonight. Maybe go out and dance. Or Karaoke. Or just getting out and having some fun.

Bonjour!

No comments:

Post a Comment