Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 105: Monday weigh-in

I said my mantra and climbed on the scales this morning. My current body weight is 295 pounds, a 4 pound loss from last week, 98 pounds lost since surgery, and 125 pounds lost overall. That was the good news. The bad news is I had a sizable amount of hair come out when I was styling my hair this morning. Not a few strands (which I'm used to) but it was all over the sink, all over my hands, pretty much everywhere. Not fun. I'm not exactly surprised by this, it happens to all sleeve patients, but it's a little upsetting when it does happen. Oh well. It will start growing back soon enough.

I'm very excited with my weight loss right now. 125 pounds in less than 4 months is amazing to me. Especially since I have my 25 year high school reunion coming up at the end of June. I would be ecstatic if I could hit my goal weight by then, but that's too much to hope for, even if I seriously upped my workout routines. Whatever I get down to by then I'll be happy with. Maybe I can drop another 20 to 30 pounds by then without any issue. But again, whatever I get down to I'll be happy with.

I'll probably need to rent a suit for the reunion, so I need to get some measurements taken as close as possible to the day of the reunion and still be able to get the suit in time. I have no intention of buying a suit until I get down to my goal weight. I'll buy a couple of pairs of slacks or jeans as I need to and shirts I can wear for a good long time until they are too big for me to wear without swimming in them. And I'm going to need to get those slacks and such here shortly. The size 48 jeans I just bought are almost too big to wear now, so I'll be ordering some 46s in slacks and jeans shortly.

I did go and work out my arms and chest pretty heavily today and I got all my protein and water in without a problem. I did 4 laps walking at work today and that felt pretty good. I'm going to continue the workout as much as I can and keep whittling away at those numbers

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment