Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 109: Friday!!!!!

So here's the second one for today. It's 11:47 pm, so I still got it in today.

Shut up. Remember, my blog, my rules.

Anyway, work was actually pretty quiet today, which is always good for a Friday. The only thing that would have been better is if it were a payday. I did 4 laps walking at work, got all my protein and water in, and treated myself to a trip out to a little dive bar called the Double Down Saloon. This place is the classic dive bar. Smoky, dark, small and cheap drinks. Loud music and all sorts of people to hang out with and talk to. They have this house drink called "Ass Juice". I know it sounds awful (doesn't look a whole lot better, either) but it tastes really good. Has one hell of a kick, too. I had one shot of this stuff and I was buzzed. After a second shot I was tipsy and I decided to stop there and drink water and get my head unfuzzed. The band started up and my ears are still ringing. About 11 I decided to call it quits and head for home.

I had a good time and I'm going to do that more often to change up the routine.

Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment