Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 94: Happy birthday to me!

I got lots of well wishes on facebook today, which made me feel very good. Work was pretty normal and slowed down near the end of the day which I love at the end of the work week. I had a few people at work say they were going to try to come out to my party which I'm hoping will be fun and unforgettable. Hopefully not just unforgettable. We're all going out to my favorite Karaoke bar with some friends outside of work and I'm planning to have a good time and sing some great songs for the crowd and my friends. That certain someone will be there tonight as well. I really hope she has a good time. I REALLY hope my moods decide to stay under control tonight. I don't think I could take Sybil at the wheel of my emotions tonight.

Right now I'm sitting back and watching "RED" and it's a pretty good little flick. A good action flick with enough humor to keep me entertained and watching. All these big names doing this flick is lots of fun to watch. It's a shame it didn't do better at the theaters. Pick it up if you have the chance.

I'm going to be dressed in my new slim fit jeans, one of my fitted t-shirts and my new shoes. I should be looking spiffy. I think I'll probably add my new jacket if it's cool out when I leave tonight. I have to be looking good for my birthday.

Do Svidanja!

No comments:

Post a Comment