Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 97: A weird Sunday.

I ultimately decided to not go out last night. I figured I needed to get some good sleep so I would be rested for Monday. Also, I got super distracted by an Anime called Trinity Blood I was watching on Netflix. The story was really good and engaging. About 1030 I shut everything down and went to sleep. I strapped on my breathing machine and laid down. I did sleep some, but I know I pulled the mask off sometime during the night. I just have to get used to it again [sigh].

I woke up about 6 am and got up to watch more of the anime and have my protein shake and handful of pills. About 2-3 hours later the flushing effect hit as usual. I had one of my readers recommend taking the Simcor before bed with a Benadryl so I could sleep through the flushing, which I'm going to try tonight. I spent the day working on my hobby stuff, watching anime and drinking water. I had half of my protein shot at 10 and I'm saving the rest for before bed tonight so I can make sure I have protein in me overnight. My stomach is starting to tolerate things better, but beef is still on the no-try list. It didn't make me sick, but Bobo still isn't fond of it. Tonight I had half of a Lean Cuisine 3 meat pizza and Bobo tolerated it just fine. I put the other half in the fridge to take to work tomorrow. I'm shooting to get more solids in during the week hoping to make Bobo more tolerant of them. The yogurts are good and quick, but the goal is to be eating solid foods for every meal.

Tomorrow when I get home, I'm going to start working out again in earnest. I really think it will help me with my mood swings if I work out a little harder than I have been. I was doing better with the mood swings when I was working out so I'm going to do it for that reason. There are other reasons, but I think that's the best one.

Onto the weirdness. I've had significant contact from 4 of my ex'es today. My current ex, the one before her, my ex-wife and the ex before her. None of them were mad at me and they all had some significant reason for contacting me. I'm not going to go into any details, but it was just really weird to have them all contact me today and none of them were mad at me. Mind you, the one before my ex-wife hasn't had contact with me in 20 years, so I don't know why she would be mad at me anyway. But all of the contacts made me realize that I've been harboring a grudge that maybe I shouldn't have and I'm going to do my best to let go of that grudge. Mind you, a grudge is nothing compared to the hatred I've had burning in my heart, and I don't think that hatred is going to go away, especially now. But grudges need to be let go since they are just a drain on energy.

So now I'm sitting back, watching The Mummy trilogy and winding down for bed in a about an hour. I figured I had better get to writing when I had the chance. My weekly weigh-in is tomorrow and I'll post on that tomorrow night when I get the chance. Time for my mantra: Any loss is good, a stall is acceptable, but gain is UNACCEPTABLE.

Bonjour!

No comments:

Post a Comment