Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 88: Thank God its Friday!

I know, Late again. My apologies. I had to work overtime and then my daughter and I had a movie and pizza night and I actually drifted off to sleep about two-thirds through the second movie and I woke up right at the end of the movie and decided it was time for bed for both of us and I was done for the night. But she and I had a good time watching the movies. It almost made up for the rotten rest of the day I had. Started off in a really foul mood. I recognized that I was in one of my ill moods. It happens about once a month and I'm ready to jump down anybody's throat whether they deserve it or not. I came to the conclusion that this mood is where my original post for this last Thursday came from and I'm really glad I didn't publish the original version. Between the mood and not getting enough sleep lately, I'm not surprised now that I haven't been feeling all that positive the last couple of days. That mood combined with a bunch of customers apparently in the same mood I was in really didn't brighten my day at all.

The brightest spot of my morning was when a certain someone chatted me and asked if I was OK. I told her that I wasn't and that I was in one of my ill moods but I did thank her for asking. It did make me feel a little better that she asked.

I'm having an internal debate about whether to restart my resistance training or not. The leader at the support group meeting I went to the other night said that the resistance training is important to strengthen our muscles and bones and that cardio alone is not enough. Hopefully the rotator cuff pain I've been dealing with the last couple of days will go away soon and I'll be able to get back to the gym.

Well, I'll post again later this afternoon to make up for the lack of an update yesterday.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment