Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 83: A restful Sunday

I slept in until 7 this morning when daylight started seeping into my room. I got up and fixed myself a breakfast of veggie breakfast sausages. I should have had some ketchup on them, they were pretty bland but with the chunks of pepper mixed in it had a nasty little kick. Bleah.

I spent the day just wandering from room to room working on my various hobby projects. Painting in one room, assembling in another, getting parts and bits together in a third. Alternated having music on in the background with watching movies on HBO or my bluray player. In all, a nice, pleasant, restful Sunday.

So I have three things going on tomorrow. My Monday weigh in, my 3 month follow up with the surgeon and restarting my workout routine in earnest. Two weeks of overtime really screwed that up. I'll most likely be posting more about the day tomorrow after I finish my workout.

Not a whole lot else to go on about, so I'm ending the tonight's entry here.

Bonsoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment