Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 90: AAR on my Saturday and a semi-busy Sunday

My party last night went pretty well. I had a couple of conversations with people regarding my Sleeve and they were very receptive to my story. I had another lady ask me to turn around and she made mention of how good I was looking all the way around and how proud she was of my progress. She's one of the hosts of the party I go to occasionally and she's seen my weight loss first hand. Since she doesn't see me too often, I feel like when she tells me those things it's the truth. I also has a good conversation with a couple that comes out to these parties as well. All in all, a good Saturday night. After the party, I stopped in at the Revolver for a drink and some people watching. Can't line dance or two-step, so I was relegated to watching only. Saw some very attractive cougars and kittens and I think one or two had an eye on me. I hung out for about an hour and then headed for home. Oddly enough, a certain someone was there as well, but she was leaving just as I was coming in. Cest la vie!

Woke up a little before 7 this morning and went to Walmart to do some grocery shopping and then home to do some laundry and work on my hobby stuff while I watched some M*A*S*H. Headed out a little after noon to have a Sunday drive and just relax. Found out my little 4 banger ford fusion can get up to 90 without trying hard. I just plugged in my Zune player and rocked out while I was driving. The mountains were beautiful and the sun was shining bright with some white clouds in the sky.

I headed back home and continued working on my laundry. I'll get some cleaning done and rest for Monday. I have a short work week this week due to taking a day off for my Birthday. I can't wait.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment