Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 93: 42 just around the corner

It has occurred to me that in a couple of hours I'm going to be 42 years old. 42 years old, losing weight rapidly, looking better and better with each passing week. I'm getting stronger and faster with each passing week. I've decided that starting Friday I'm going to start using the weights again. I felt better when I was lifting and it might just help with my rotator cuff issue. It will also help me strengthen and tone everything up and I think I need that right now.

I've got plans to go out with friends tomorrow night to celebrate my birthday. Some see me every day at work, some see me occasionally, but some haven't seen me since before my surgery and they are going to be amazed at the difference in me. I'm still amazed at the changes in me. The mood issues really need to go away shortly, though. It's beginning to wear on me. I hope I can find someway to just get rid of them entirely.

See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment