Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 110: Saturday!

I slept in a little today, til about 730 and then got up, had my protein shake and started cleaning up my condo. A little today, a little tomorrow and it will be good to go for the week. I got all my protein in and most of my water so far. I'm having an internal debate about going out tonight. Do I or don't I and if I do, where do I go? Calico Jack's or Revolver or maybe something completely different? The Double Down was fun last night, but I can't see myself going there too regularly. Not yet, anyway.

I'm going to finish watching Knight and Day and make a decision about tonight. I don't have to go out, but I'm feeling like I should go out and get out of the condo again tonight. I feel like if I try to lay down and go to sleep, it will be a wasted effort. I might as well go out and burn off some of this excess energy. Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight...get down tonight!

Tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment