Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 87: Good day...

This morning I got up and tried on a pair of size 48 jeans. They actually fit looser than I was expecting without too much dunlap from my belly. That felt really good. My fitted t shirts aren't quite so fitted now. A little baggy now, actually. I'm clearly losing sizes now and that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned. That actually feels really good to know that.

My original entry from this point forward turned into something ugly and unpleasant and I decided to drop the whole train of thought before I hurt someone's feelings. Some of my feelings right now are better kept to myself. Not necessarily cooped up, but definitely not put out for public consumption. I have to admit that once I typed it all out I felt better for having released it, but I'm just as glad I decided to not publish it. It wouldn't have accomplished anything but hurting someone precious to me. It would serve no good purpose doing so. This is why I self-edit before I post anything.

I guess my good day all worked out for me pretty well.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment