Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 89: Steppin' out on Saturday Night...

I'm going to make this one short and sweet. I'm heading to a party tonight. I'm getting close to my 300 mark (I'll actually post my weight on Monday) and I've had lots of people tell me how good I'm looking now. And you know something, they're right. I am looking good. I'm feeling good, I have everything in front of me now. My bills and weight are under control, I have money in the bank and a new car. I have a great condo with a spectacular view. I may not have anyone to share it with, but that will come in time. Or not. Maybe I should take a page from Charlie Sheen's page and get a couple of live-in girlfriends. Or maybe a rotating lineup of single women and professionals. Maybe I'm not meant to be with any one particular person. Hell, I had a woman that I dated 20 years ago look me up recently, and she's still hot.

[sigh] Who do I think I'm kidding? For me it's not just about the way a woman looks, it's as much to do with the way she makes me feel when I'm with her. Or the way she makes me feel when I hear her voice. Or the smile I have when I see her messages on chat or text. To date, there's only been one that made me feel all of that and she's with someone else now. Maybe if I have enough time, I'll forget all those things that I feel for her and just let go. God must have some reason for making me hold on to those feelings. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment