Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 106: Soooorrrrre...

Oof. I'm sore in places I didn't know I had muscles to get sore. I guess I overdid it yesterday with my workout. Well, I went to the pool with my daughter and tried to do some water work. Too cold to bother with that. I hit the water and felt hypothermia start to set in. I got out and we went to the spa for about half an hour. Made my muscles relax a little and I felt better afterwards. I did 4.5 laps at work today and got all my protein and water in today so I feel pretty good about that.

I'll be back to my workout tomorrow, hopefully a little tougher than yesterday. I am noticing that I'm able to get further on my walks in the same amount of time, which is a good thing. My stomach is getting better at tolerating solids, with the exception of breads and beef. Breads really do a job on my stomach right now. I just hope I get more and more tolerance as time goes along.

Not a whole lot else to say today, so I'll stop there.

Bonjour!

No comments:

Post a Comment