Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 51: Thank God Wednesday's done...

This has felt like a rough day today. Physically I've felt a little off all day, Like things aren't quite right in my whole body. Stomach feels a little off, I'm hurting a little all over, and I got a headache this afternoon after lunch.

Mentally and emotionally everything has been good. Emotionally I've been pretty stable and happy this week, so that's a good thing. Mentally, I'm tired, but that's normal after a day at work. My job is very mentally strenuous, so mentally I'm weary by the end of the day. I did go and work out when I got home, 35 on the tread and 20 strength training, plus the 12 minutes walking to and from the workout room, so more than an hour working out. Add in to that two 15 minute walk breaks and I've done more than an hour and a half working out today.

Some things going on in my life right now feel like a major test of faith. My honest belief is that things will return to the way they are meant to be when it's time. Most likely when my task of losing this weight and discovering my new self is complete. And no mistake, everything going on right now is forging a new me. Mind, body, and spirit are all changing for the better. My core self won't change, but some of my thoughts and patterns will change for the better. I'll be more confident (not that I'm lacking in that now) and more open with whatever friendships I will have.

Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment