Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 70: Monday weigh-in!

I dragged myself out of bed this morning and said my mantra, "Any loss is good, a stall is acceptable, but gain is unacceptable."

I took care of business and stepped onto the scales to discover...I'm down another five pounds this week. That makes 75 pounds lost since the surgery on January 10th and 102 pounds lost since last Thanksgiving. Again, I was hoping for more, but it's still a good loss because it is a loss. Five to seven pounds in a week is actually very good.

That makes my current body weight 318 pounds. When you consider that my goal weight is 200 pounds, that means I'm close to my half way point to my goal weight in just 10 weeks. That is amazing to me. I'm shooting to break the 300's by my birthday on April 14th. If I can hit 293 by April 10th, I would be ecstatic. That would 100 pounds lost in 3 months. Honestly, I think it's too much to hope for and a little too much to achieve safely. If I can just be below 300 by my birthday, I'll be happy with that. Hell, if I'm even close to the 300 mark by my birthday I'll be happy with that.

Bonjour!

1 comment: