Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 64: Report from the Doctor's office

So I saw my primary care physician yesterday, and other than the wait (2 hours to see him and then another hour talking to him), it was a good visit. He is very pleased with my weight loss and he wants to order new blood tests to see how my cholesterol and testosterone levels are doing with this much weight loss. He said my testosterone was in the high 800's on the last test. If that stays up and my cholesterol drops significantly, he will probably officially remove me from all of my medications. That would be terrific.

I also talked to him about my Krav Maga classes. He knew exactly what I was talking about and asked if I had signed any contracts or made any commitments to paying for the class. When I said no, he said, "That's good because now you won't be out any money. Until I release you, I don't want you doing that class. Although you have lost a lot of weight, you are still at too much risk of damaging your knees and ankles. Don't try to change too much too soon. If your current workout plan is doing this well, stay with it."

In short, he just told me to slow down and not to try to become a badass just yet. In this case, I'm going to take his advice and forget about the class for now. If I damage or blow out a knee or ankle, I won't be able to exercise and that's doing a lot for my weight loss right now. At the rate I'm losing right now, I'll be at my goal weight by the end of the year. I'm averaging 8 pounds a week right now, so if I can keep my weight loss between 5 and 7 pounds a week, I'll be golden.

Lots of things right now are changing for the better right now thanks to the weight loss. I am going to discuss part of this right now, but I'm posting a warning that this is very frank and discusses a very personal point of male anatomy.



STOP HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT IT!







Last chance...






OK, let's continue...






There's a study that shows that when men lose considerable amounts of weight, the fat loss in the groin area causes length to be regained for the penis. Not that it actually gets any longer, but the fat pad retracts and allows more length to be visible. The ratio is roughly 35 pounds to the inch. I'm down 70 pounds since the surgery and I can say for certain that I have regained 2 inches. I also noticed that my erections are harder and develop much faster than before. A friend of mine who had the same surgery stated that he also gained some girth. I haven't heard about that effect, but as long as he and his wife are happy, I'm not going to debate whether it's true or not. I can only speak for my own experience. Seeing as I was told that I already had the cute down and that now I'm working on the hot, I think things are going to change dramatically in the next few months. I hope to simplify things considerably by the end of the year.

Do svidanja!

No comments:

Post a Comment