Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 55: A quiet Saturday night and a busy Sunday

My regular Saturday night got a little sidetracked. I was going to go to Karaoke at Calico Jacks, but my stomach started having issues and then my body started sending me urgent rest signals, so this time I listened to the signals and stayed in and watched some movies and had a good long chat with my sister. For two kids who couldn't bear to be around each other under the same roof, we've developed into two adults with a very loving, supportive relationship. Oddly enough, We've also had a lot of the same issues and events in our lives over the last few years happen in tandem. I don't really understand that. The Universe moves in weird ways. Not mysterious, just weird.

So today, I'm doing some serious cleaning and laundry around the house and I will be hitting the gym later this morning or afternoon for a good workout. Nothing too strenuous, since I'm hoping to get my introductory Krav Maga class tomorrow night.

Tomorrow morning will be my weigh in, and I have to remember the rule of sleeves and weight loss: Any loss is good. A stall is acceptable. Gaining is not acceptable. The key to success here is to remember the holy trinity of the sleeve: Make sure you get enough protein and water, exercise regularly and often, and take your vitamins.

Onward and forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment