Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 80:French fries are off the menu...

Wow. My daughter wanted Del Taco for supper tonight and I ordered the tacos del carbon with steak. The tacos came with a thoroughly unpalatable salsa and I couldn't eat them, so I decided to have some of the fries. Bad call. Bobo went immediately into rejection mode and rejected them outright. Not fun. Then I got hiccups for 5 minutes straight. Definitely not fun.

More [foxtrot]ing overtime today. Sick sick sick of overtime. On the bright side, It's a crap load of money for my next check.

I have never shied away from talking about me or my body except for warning those who may be easily offended by frank discussions of a personal nature. This is one of those warnings.



Step away now...



Abandon all shame, ye who enter here...



Last chance...



Moving on, then...



I have previously discussed the medical phenomenon of how heavy men can regain inches in their penis by losing weight. The ratio is 35 pounds to the inch, i.e., for every 35 pounds a man loses, he will regain an inch of length from the stomach and groin pad shrinking from the lost weight. Well, I have lost 106 pounds total and my measurement has regained 3 inches. I never really thought this particular bit of medical knowledge was real until I experienced it (pardon the pun) first-hand. Doing some calculations, with my goal weight of 200 pounds against my starting weight of 420 pounds, that's a difference of 220 pounds.

220/35 = 6.28etc.

If the ratio holds true, I could conceivably regain 6+ inches of my penis when this whole thing is done. Talk about regaining your life! Between that and my body better able to fit against my partner, I can see some seriously fun times approaching quickly. Yes, I avoided the obvious sexual joke I could have put into that statement. But I like where your mind is! I've never really been afraid to try positions or really much of anything with a partner, but this is going to be a whole new world for me and my partner...well, for me, anyway. If a certain someone is reading this...just keep it in mind.

I guess I've just gotten to the point in my life where I refuse to let what other people think of me influence my decisions. I'm going to live my life the way I want to live it, with who I want to live it with. Some people think I'm wasting my life waiting for something that might not happen, some (most) think that if I'm patient, I'll get what I want. I guess when they hear me talk about things, they pick up on the the depth of my devotion and love and they believe that things will change for me. At least, they want to believe in it as much as I do. What I know right now is that I'm willing to wait to see what happens rather than bounce through meaningless relationships that don't fulfill what I want that will end up hurting more than one person. It's not worth it to me. I'd rather wait and be able to look at myself in the morning than start something that I can't finish. Maybe that will change in the future, but it's not changing right now.

See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment