Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 69: Saturday's activities.

Saturday was a busy day. Went to work out at 930, worked out until 1040 and then had to get back and get cleaned up to take my daughter to her Music Lessons. Her lessons went from 1230 until 115 and then I had some shopping to do. Then I went to see Battle:LA. Good movie, but the "realcam" shooting techniques really need to go away. It makes it very hard to follow the action when you can't get your bearings. Good story, even if some of the scenes were completely predictable. It felt like a bit from Independance Day, but focused just on LA. I did think that Aaron Eckhart made a completely believable Marine Sergeant. It was a great deviation from his usual Chick Flicks he's been working of late (No Reservations, Love Happens). Michelle Rodriguez showed fine form as the tough military woman. She might be getting typecast a bit, but she's good at those parts.

Other than that, not a whole lot going on that was really noteworthy.

I'm working some OT today, making some extra bucks for the next paycheck. Today is going to be my second no-workout day for this week. When I get done at work, I'm going home and I'm going to get some laundry finished and clean up the condo a little and get ready for the week. The weather outside is pretty ugly today. Overcast and really windy. Blah. It feels like a day to stay inside and just relax. Pop a couple of movies in and just take it easy. Maybe go to bed early so I'm bright and cheerful for tomorrow...Yeah, right.

Tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment