Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 60: TGIF and a milestone

I started this blog 60 days ago. In that time, I haven't missed a day of blogging. Pushed it to it's limit by posting after 11:50 pm, but I still got it posted that day.

Anyway, it's a Friday and the end of my work week. If work today is quiet or at least normal, I'll be very happy. My daughter's Pleurisy seems to be getting better, so I think the Pleurisy is backing off for the year and she'll likely be OK until next winter. I have a lot to do tonight. I have to go workout and then clean up the apartment for the impending arrival of my parents tomorrow. They're coming in for a visit this weekend, and will probably leave on Monday. I'm hoping i can convince my daughter to go out to the Red Rock Children's discovery trail for tomorrow's activities. I might also invite her mom along so she can visit with my parents as well. Then we all go to dinner about 5 and I have an invite to a party tomorrow night, so my daughter will go home with her mom and my parents will go off and gamble or something while I go to my party.

I'm really working at changing my mindset and my life. I want to work from a position of positive and hopeful energies. I will no longer work from a position of negativity and fear. Fear of loss, fear of anything will no longer be an option. Not that I won't feel fear, I will no longer let fear control my life. Like any soldier, we feel fear like everyone else. We just deal with the fear and move on. It's said that fear of death is a self-fulfilling prophecy. It could also be said that fear of loss is also a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you fear losing it, then it must mean more to you than you realize. In the sense that, "If you love something, then set it free. If it is meant to be yours, it will return."

If you want to free yourself of those shackles, then just let go and don't fear losing. Fear instead not changing. That will cost you more in the end.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment