Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 58: Another food Bobo doesn't like, a happy discovery, and something fun (for me, anyway)!

Ok, I got home with my daughter tonight and she's not feeling great because of her Pleurisy, so I asked her what she wanted for dinner. She wasn't real hungry, all she wanted was a tortilla with some peanut butter on it. I fixed it up and she went to her room to watch her show. I decided to give the tortilla and peanut butter a try myself. It didn't taste any different than before, but I got just a little past the halfway mark and Bobo started his own little rebellion inside me and demand the peanut butter and tortilla vacate office and leave the country. Quickly.

Any time that happens, my stomach is usually upset for quite a while and I normally don't feel like doing much of anything. But I had to get to the gym tonight and at least hit the treadmill for half an hour. I really didn't want to, but I made myself go. Funny thing is, after about 5 minutes on the treadmill, my stomach settled down, and I was able to enjoy the rest of the workout. Happy discovery time!

Then I checked the mail and found a package from Ranger Up!, my current favorite T-shirt purveyor. One problem, they packed the T-shirts into a single priority mail envelope, which is approximately 11" by 13" and about 2.5" thick with all the t-shirts inside. My mailbox is 5"x5" by 14" long. The mail person stuffed it in, making it very difficult to extract from the mail box. I got it out after some cursing and folding, spindling, and mutilating of the envelope. I walked home and opened it to find my new shirts. Yay!

The shirts look like this:




These delightful shirts and more can be found at http://www.rangerup.com/ , they have lots of great stuff if you are current or former military or if you're unapologetically American. Great gift ideas for those in your life that fit that description. The shirts are expensive, but well worth the money. They also retire designs, so don't wait too long, you never know when a design will be dropped.

Catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment