Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 72: Getting worn out...

Third day of overtime and they have announced that we might as well prepare for OT right up to the weekend. I'm not pleased and I think this is going to be a 3 day workout week. I got home tonight and the thought of working out just left my mind. I've been doing extra walking at work on my breaks, so that's going to do for now. I'll go workout tomorrow and then probably Sunday. If I can work up the gumption, possibly Saturday.

Found out for sure that Bobo does not like peanut butter tonight. A couple of days ago I made myself a quesadilla and that went down without any issues, and I had a "sandwich thin" on my veggie burger last night, so the bread isn't an issue. Tonight I put a couple of tablespoons of peanut buter on a sandwich thin and tried to eat it. Less than half and Bobo said, "One more bite and it's out!" So I quit. I guess that's one of the things that will be out of my life now. Oh well.

Last thought for tonight. I know that I have regular readers. I don't really know what most of their interest is, but I'm not concerned with it. Some are following my progress, some have a personal interest in me for whatever reason. I figure some just like my writing style. Again, it doesn't matter that much. For whatever reason you read my blog, feel welcome and enjoy my efforts. I do this mostly for myself, but also for the readers I have. Thanks for dropping in!

Do Uzdrezni!

No comments:

Post a Comment