Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 111: AAR on Saturday and my Sunday

I did go out last night to Calico Jack's. I sang two songs, It's a Sin and Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) and they were both crowd pleasers. Although they were pumping out so much chemical smoke last night that it played merry hob hell on my throat so I couldn't get my high voice and I really need it for Separate Ways. Oh well. My alcohol tolerance is getting better. I actually drank a whole Tom Collins last night and didn't waste half of it. I also drank two bottles of water to keep hydrated and to keep my vocal cords from getting too torn up by the chem smoke.

And today I went to Walmart to do some shopping and then relaxed and took everything very easy today. Chatted with a friend online, did some internet surfing, worked on my hobby stuff and watched a bunch of episodes of Doctor Who on Netflix streaming. I also watched A Clockwork Orange. That was seriously weird. Way beyond weird, actually. The only reason I even watched it is because the Doctor Who stream started tiling and skipping. That was annoying.

Getting a bit of a headache from looking at the computer screen too much today, so I'm ending this here. I know my blogs have gotten short of late, but since I promised to keep this blog about me from now on, it's going to be shorter and quieter for a while unless something really interesting happens regarding me and my weight loss.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment