Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 116: Thor and dinner!

I took my daughter and ex-wife to see Thor tonight and then we went to dinner. An early Mother's day present for my ex. Good movie, but a little short. Beautiful panoramic shots and plenty of action and humor to satisfy just about anyone.

After the movie, we went to Cabo's for dinner. I had the tacos al carbon and ate about half of the meat. After that point my body just said "Stop." My ex and I had a nice adult conversation and bored my daughter to drowsy. I definitely discovered one thing. My ex and I are far better friends than we ever were as a couple. It was a good conversation. I also felt like she needed an adult to really talk to other than her coworkers, so she was glad for the opportunity to really talk.

I'll be glad when I can really eat and enjoy beef again. Beef is hard to digest to begin with and sleevers' stomachs don't handle it well in general. Mine sure didn't. After eating, my stomach was definitely upset. Not sick or queasy, but definitely a little pain going on. More adjustment, I suppose. Ona high note, the Testosterone shot my doctor gave me seems to be working. My emotions feel pretty stable right now and that's a good thing.

I have to get up and clean my place tomorrow morning so I can just relax on Sunday and not worry about anything. I take my daughter to her music lesson at noon and drop her off with her mother. We're both getting haircuts in the morning, so tomorrow is going to be busy.

That's all for tonight. More tomorrow!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment