Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 135: new exercises!

Food, protein and water were all good today and I got 3 walks in at work at 10 minutes per walk. When my daughter and I got home, we went to the pool and swam for but half an hour and that was a good workout. I have found something new that I'm going to be doing that's lots of fun so far. But for now until I'm more used to it I'm keeping it a secret. But I will say it's great cardio for a half hour to an hour per night. And it will let me alternate out the weight training and treadmill work.

My doctor won't release me back to the Krav Maga class until I get below 250, so I'm working for that as well. But the new exercise is going to be a lot of fun as well.

And tomorrow is the big day for my friend. Surgery day is finally here and I'm going to be there for her surgery. I'm very excited for her but at the same time I'm a little worried. It's just because it is major surgery and very invasive, but her surgeon is the same surgeon that did my surgery and he's one of the best in the country. I'm sure she'll be fine, but there's always that niggling little fear that something will go wrong. Of course, I was worried about that on the day of my surgery as well. You're a fool if you're not a little worried with this kind of surgery.

So tomorrow's blog may be delayed. It depends on the activities of the day. If I can find the time, I'll post early in the morning because I don't plan on leaving until the hospital throws me out tomorrow night or Friday morning when I have to go to work.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment