Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 139: A restful Sunday

I slept in a little this morning and then got up and had my protein shake and supplements and then cleaned the condo and got all my laundry done, so I spent the rest of the day chatting and texting with friends. I have gotten all of my protein in today and it isn't even dinner time yet, so I'm feeling really good right now. I have the day off tomorrow and I have to go visit someone, so I hope she's doing better than she was a couple of days ago.

Last night at the Revolver was fun. I was only there for an hour, but it was a good hour. I had a drink, watched the waitresses and female patrons and just had fun. After an hour, I felt a little tired so I headed for home to get some extra sleep.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to get up, weigh in and go for an early walk before my workout at the gym and then over for the visit. Days off don't come along too often, so I want to enjoy the time off. I might head out to see Pirates 4 tonight or go back to Revolver tonight. Might do both.

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. Scheduling time to take it easy is just as important as scheduling the other stuff. Glad you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete