Friday, May 13, 2011

Days 122 and 123: Bad Days

I missed yesterday, My apologies. I just had too much shit going on to write the blog yesterday and nothing really interesting happened on the weight loss front anyway.

Today...just a bad day over all. I woke up at 2 in the morning with a horrible pain from my right testicle to my right flank. It took a few minuted for my brain to recognize the symptoms for what they were: Kidney stone on the move. Kidney stones can take anywhere from 4 to 12 hours to move if they move at all. I've always been lucky in that mine move in 6 to 12 hours and don't have to be removed. I was hoping that mine would move out in time for me to go to work, but no such luck. At 630 I called the office to tell them I was going to the hospital. I was 95% sure it was just a kidney stone, but I wanted to make sure they checked for dehydration and electrolyte imbalance. The stone ended up being 3mm in size and I sure had a touch of dehydration and electrolyte imbalance going on. The doctor told me to add 8 ounces of gatorade to my daily water regimen to make sure I get my electrolytes. After that I went to get my meds and then relaxed for a bit and went to see Priest. Not a bad movie, but I felt like the "vampires" could just as easily been called "aliens" and it wouldn't change the movie that much.

Again, sorry for missing yesterday.

Bonsoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment