Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 140: Memorial Day and weigh in.

So it's Monday and more importantly, it's a weigh in day. I got up, said my mantra, did the necessary and stepped on the scale. My current body weight is 282 pounds. That's a 5 pound loss for the week, 111 pounds lost since surgery and 138 pounds lost overall. That is a really good feeling. I've lost 62 percent of my excess weight in 20 weeks. I'm 11 days out from my 5 month sleeveaversary as well. I can't wait to see what my weight is on June 10th.

I'm going to go workout this morning and get that out of the way so I can enjoy the rest of my day off. Speaking of which, I should get going now so I can get back and get cleaned up. I have some things I want to do today and I want to be clean before I leave the house for the day.

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment