Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 136: Time to roll the support units!


So my friend is due at the hospital in less than an hour for her sleeve surgery so I have to get rolling here in a few minutes to make sure I'm there for her.

On to my own journey, I took some new pics today and built a new then and now pic and the difference in just 3 months is really kind of staggering to see. Just 3 months and I look a good 7 to 8 years younger, even with the new goatee coming in. Judging by the color I see coming in, I won't look that young for long once it grows in somewhat, but a little beard color can fix that right up. Without the beard I have something of a babyface, so it kind of balances out how old I look with how old I really am.

I had some issues this morning with my supplements. They didn't set all that well in my stomach and I felt a little queasy and shaky for about an hour. Still feeling a little shaky, truth be told, but that will pass. Getting ready to jump on my water and protein wagon for the day so I'll be prepared for the hospital and I won't have to worry so much about eating.

Well, I need to gather my things and head out. We've both been looking forward to this day for a long time and it's finally here.

Catch you all sometime tomorrow. It might be late, but I'll make sure to post before midnight.

Tepre Kurichen!

No comments:

Post a Comment