Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 118: Nothing really going on on my weight loss today..

It's been a busy Sunday for me. Got up and went Grocery Shopping and then came home, had a protein shake and went to town really seriously cleaning my condo. Yesterday was just straightening up, Today was deep cleaning the carpets, scrubbing the floors and bathrooms and dusting everything. I mean, this place is cleaned now. I need to get a carpet cleaner in here to do the job properly on the carpets, but it will do for now.

The birthday bash I went to last night turned out to be less of a bash than I was expecting. Counting myself, 3 people were there to celebrate with the guest of honor. That had to be disappointing. I'm glad I decided to go. I know that when I have a party of any sort and so few people show up, it's kind of disheartening, like "are these the only friends I have?". When I got home from the party, I ran into my buddy David and he and spent about 20 minutes chatting outside. It turns out that growing up, we were practically neighbors. He grew up in Wasco and I grew up in Bakersfield. For two people to grow up that near each other and become friends later in life is really amazing to me. It shows me that as big as the world is, in some ways it is still very small. He told me that my weight loss is inspiring him to try to lose some weight. He said that I'm going to have women throwing themselves at me shortly when I hit my goal weight, if I'm looking as good now at my current weight. I couldn't help but smile at that. He said that the way I was dressed was the best style for me to wear, especially the boots and jeans. He said the style I had on was really slimming and flattering to me. He actually motivated me to get my ass back into the gym and start really working at toning up everything.

As far as women throwing themselves at me...well, maybe. There's still only one I want, though.

Bonsoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment