Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 117: Saturday night!

The morning was very busy. Hair cuts, cleaning, other running around, taking my daughter to her voice lessons. Busy busy busy. Then I came home to do more cleaning and rest. My original plans got cancelled, unfortunately, but I got an invite to a birthday bash at the Revolver so I'm going, decked out in my slim jeans, engineers boots and a tight black t-shirt. I'm going to have some fun and just let whatever happens, happen. No muss, no fuss. No drama, no trauma. Just fun.

Protein and water are good and the testosterone shot is definitely doing it's job on everything. My emotions are very stable now and I'm feeling better than I was before. It just goes to show you that no matter how good you think you're feeling, there might be something you're missing that can make all of the difference. I'm also feeling stronger than before, which is honestly amazing to me. Tonight I feel like I can take on the world and win. Like nothing can stop me if I set my mind to what I want. So lets see what happens tonight.

Do Svidanja!

No comments:

Post a Comment