Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 125: Sunday's workout

My intakes were all good today. I did wake up with some pain down below this morning, but it passed soon enough and I felt right as rain. I went to the gym and did about an hour between weights and the treadmill plus I did a bit of walking around the complex today. It was all good for me. I'll probably do the same amount of time in the gym tomorrow just make the workout more strenuous to get more exercise.

Since the FB group for Gastric Sleeve Support has gone to open, I've made some new friends on FB, and one of them is a very prolific poster and seems to be a terrific lady as well. She's another one to look up to for those who are prepping for surgery or maybe need a little encouragement. She's very close to her goal weight and has had the plastic surgery to remove the excess skin and she looks fabulous. Her surgeon even moved some of the excess skin to her breasts and made them perky again. Her description, not mine. The internet has been a wonderful source of information and support for any gastric surgery patients and I'm really quite fond of my electronic friends as well as the ones in real life that have been supporting me and pulling for me all this time. I'm going to hold off for a while in regards to the surgery for removing excess skin, but I'm seriously considering it now.

But that's for a later discussion. I'm going to stay focused on my weight loss and exercise and make sure I get all my water and protein in from now until I make my goal. I don't want to jump the fence before I'm ready. One point of brightness to date, though: I've got more and more women telling me how cute and handsome I am now. I've even had some mention my trademark charming smile. Well, my family calls it trademark and charming. I just think of it as my smile. But when I've got that going and I'm trying to be charming, I'm hard to resist. My sister would say, "Watch out,ladies!" I would tell her to mind her own business. The less warning they have, the better my chances of succeeding.

Just saying.

Bonjour!

No comments:

Post a Comment